Tuesday, July 24, 2012

db detected

locker incident:

I was really hoping not to resort to including this category in my blog.  But, alas, I'm not a big enough person to overlook some of the amazing behavior I'm blessed to witness, if not on a daily, at least on a weekly basis.

To my credit, I was willing to overlook the two db's in the same day, in the gym parking lot who pulled out of their parking spots without looking or yielding to oncoming traffic.

But, following is the straw that broke the camel's back – I hope you're never again able to find underwear that fits right.

When I finished with my workout and went to the locker room, someone had put a paddle lock on my locker.  Then I noticed they'd taken my shit outta my locker and put it on the bench.

WTF?

It was during a time of the morn when there weren't many people there.  Of the 80 or so other available lockers, only about 4 - 6 had paddle locks on them.  I'm baffled.

I guess I should just be grateful they took my shit out, before putting the lock on, huh?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment